Educational GeoSafari Microscope Toy For Preschoolers
Lets GeoSafari Jr. My First Microscope For preschoolers see hidden magnifying worlds with ease! This complete functional microscope is the perfect introduction to the real science and STEM learning tool. My First Microscope contains a set of magnification (2.5 x 8x) designed for toddlers and preschoolers. For small children, it may be difficult to understand the enlarged views, so starting with the 2.5x view (the focusing arm turns your child to the left), it can direct it to the object you are seeing. it turns the focus lever toward itself, which can gradually move to the 8x view. The lower dimensions are very important for small children. My first microscope also has two large glasses (no need to close one eye!) And a small, children’s focusing lever. A lightweight LED lighting range opens up a lot of news. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Some Features of Educational GeoSafari Microscope Toy For Preschoolers
- The best baby microscope! Pre-school children can see the world hidden in large numbers, thanks to the shape of two big eyes and the focus of small, small children!
- Check everything from a rock to a piece of pizza with this fully functional microscope! It has an 8x magnification and includes an LED for enhanced viewing, non-slip legs and a sample tray. Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
- My First Microscope is a great introductory scientific game that offers a great gift for boys and girls aged 3 and over.
- Winner of the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Cell Award, the Silver Parent Choice Award and the Game of the Year Final.
Perfect For Preschollers
Make young learners passionate about science and introduce them to zooming miracles with My First Microscope! Enlarge any small object – flat or 3D with this real working microscope specially designed for preschoolers.
- 8x binocular magnification.
- 2 ultra-large lenses and an easy-to-use focus handle.
- LED light for more brightness, enhanced views.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).